::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Some Words from Master Changs Pupils
SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy Family

Master Henrik S. Hunstad

The SANGROK gym has become like a second home for me. I'm very privileged to have experienced the training and the spirit of SANGROK. The way Master Chang has taught me, has given me an opportunity to learn high quality Taekwondo. SANGROK represent not only taekwondo to me, but also the best part of Korean culture. I feel honored to call Master Chang my master and friend. Anyone that wants to experience Korean culture at it's best and wishes to train the best Taekwondo, should visit the SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy. The way of Master Chang's taekwondo teaching is a blend of traditional taekwondo and Olympic taekwondo. If you are a beginner, an instructor, competitioner etc, SANGROK gym and Master Chang has something to teach everyone.

Sincerely,

Master Henrik S. Hunstad,
International Master Instructor, 5th dan
Director of SANGROK Norway.

- If you'd like to read more from students who have trained at SANGROK,
please click on the messages below -

Master Chang(2007-08-03 16:47:58, Hit : 6200, Vote : 967
 DSC00009.jpg (122.5 KB), Download : 84
 DSC00005.jpg (119.0 KB), Download : 85
 Master Shin at Sangrok gym

Dear Sangrok family:

On Friday, Monday and Wednesday Master Shin visited Sangrok gym to teach Sangrok students a little bit about Hapkido. He also brought some of his students along to make the experience more intense, to challenge the current Sanrok students staying here.

He is a very talented Master in Hapkido and it is always an honour to have him visit Sangrok gym. Thank you Master Shin.

You may like to watch parts of Wesley's performance [1]
Two students attend Foreign Instructor Course

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com