::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Q&A Board
Feel free to write any question about SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy to Master Chang

Henrik S. Hunstad(2005-01-07 01:51:35, Hit : 4964, Vote : 832
 http://www.sangrok.no
 About Scott Bolen

Dear Mr. Cherie G

Your information about Mr. Bolen was schocking, but I don't want to make an oppinion before I have heard both parts version.

In the martial art world honesty and dignity are important values. These are also values that we in SangRok takes very seriously.

I most comment your claim about my master, Grandmaster Chang Seong Dong and SangRok. First of all I hope you have researched all the other information bether that the information you are stating about Grandmaster Chang and the SangRok family. If I should personalise honesty and the martial art values I would present Grandmaster Chang. I know Grandmaster Chang like my one family, and I know him as a man of great values. It's very dangerous to call someone a liar, and I take this as an insult to all of the SangRok family.

In SangRok we are not that conserned about what rank and how many fancy certificates people may have. Thats why we have a politic to always be including. Maybe people have wrong values and behavior when they first visit. Hopefully by showing and teaching the SangRok way we can make a different and show the right way.

Regards,
Master Henrik S. Hunstad
Sangrok Norway

TO Mr. Bolen
Reply for Cherie G [1]

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com