::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Q&A Board
Feel free to write any question about SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy to Master Chang

Master Chang(2005-01-25 12:53:35, Hit : 5450, Vote : 861
 Final statement

To whom may concern:

So far, Ms. Cherie G and  Mr. Bolen have responded to the issue. To summarize, both parties have so much big talk about the way of true martial artist, Honesty, integrity and the Sangrok way; however, in my personally opinion, both parties are not doing anything helpful. Purely accusing and blaming without any solid envidents, how can you both parties expect me to believe either side?

A final reply from me to both parties, it has been a long time that you both been fighting like this; and so far nothing has worked out. So now I officially requesting both of you to take your issue outside of the Sangrok website. Due to your long lasting fight is causing harm to my reputation and the Sangrok family.

As I have mentioned a while ago, I am not supporting either side; what I support is the truth; opportunity has been given from me, however either side of you aren;t showing me any solid envidents, so now I must put a stop to it.

As a Taekwondo master, my responsibility is to spread Taekwondo worldwide and do my best to teach good skills to students. No matter where the students come from, their skin color and who their master is. My job is to teach them well. This is my final statement toward the whole issue.

Regards
Master Chang

Grandmaster Chang
Grandmaster Chang

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com