SANGROK in UK
SANGROK in France
SANGROK in China
SANGROK Gallery
(Old SANGROK Gallery)

Total : 1615, 9 / 108 pages          
Writer   Master Chang
Homepage   http://www.sangrokgym.com
Attached file   12687861_10207468815934500_2348708972069441871_n.jpg (140.7 KB), Download : 1
Subject   welcomed GM
On 03feb we had opeing cermony of taekwondo seminar at open air theater. Grrand Master Chang Seong Dong arrived in time. Managing Director Sanjibanee Sudha Lenka welcomed GM with flower. Our presenter Aiashu Singh a blue belt and engineer welcomed GM. and than followed by my welcome address. The seminar started with National Anthem and a Classical Dance by our student Sandhra( Sandhya Sriprasad ). After that my 3rd Dan Belt cermony was done by GM. Next we handed over the seminar to GM. Now training of GM started with specially emphasis on foot work. As the Academy's dream is to create a olympian. So he mentioned without good foot work it immpossible of creating olympian. At this age his performances are beyond my calculation. Specially without that much ease and speed and so much power ozzing out of his moves. That was amazing. Seen many performances in life but that ease at such age and the emaculate flow of internal energy surprised me. Every student and parents appreciated the 1st day of training. It was wonderful to get sesion from GM Chang.Love u sir.

PREV   Amazing day with GM Chang Master Chang
NEXT   Ashwani from Delhi Master Chang

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by ZERO