SANGROK in India
SANGROK in UK
SANGROK in France
SANGROK in China

Some Words from Master Changs Pupils
SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy Family
(Old SANGROK family Board)

Master Henrik S. Hunstad

The SANGROK gym has become like a second home for me. I'm very privileged to have experienced the training and the spirit of SANGROK. The way Master Chang has taught me, has given me an opportunity to learn high quality Taekwondo. SANGROK represent not only taekwondo to me, but also the best part of Korean culture. I feel honored to call Master Chang my master and friend. Anyone that wants to experience Korean culture at it's best and wishes to train the best Taekwondo, should visit the SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy. The way of Master Chang's taekwondo teaching is a blend of traditional taekwondo and Olympic taekwondo. If you are a beginner, an instructor, competitioner etc, SANGROK gym and Master Chang has something to teach everyone.

Sincerely,

Master Henrik S. Hunstad,
International Master Instructor, 6th Dan
Director of SANGROK Norway.

- If you'd like to read more from students who have trained at SANGROK,
please click on the messages below -

Master Chang(2006-11-15 15:34:00, Hit : 6138, Vote : 1124
 hanmadang221100011166.jpg (14.1 KB), Download : 66
 SWScan00019.jpg (76.3 KB), Download : 65
 Taekwondo Hanmadang 2006 - two from the Sangrok family

Dear Sangrok family

The 15th Annual World Taekwondo Hanmadang was held between the 1st and 4th November, 2006 in Muju, Korea. Muju, destined to be the home of Taekwondo has been a part of martial art history for many centuries, which is why it is to replace the Kukkiwon, by 2012. The future Taekwondo Park will provide users with more modern training facilities as well as the additional benefit of being situated in the beautiful mountains and clean environment offered by Muju.

This year was the first time that both Korean and international students were allowed to compete in events together.  Participants from over 30 countries entered the tournament - two from the Sangrok family: Master Henrik S. Hunstad from Sangrok, Norway and Adam Dunn from Sangrok, England. Both challengers chose the knife hand breaking event, competing in different divisions, due to their age. Adam, placed in the youngest division, had to compete against another 80 competitors and qualified into the final - being the only non Korean to do so. Master Henrik competed in the eldest division against another 35 competitors, whom also qualified into the final.

As any family would, we celebrated their success by enjoying Magkeolli from the mountain regions of Muju and indulged in a night of Norebang (Karaoke). The following day was spent resting and watching the talent that had come to Hanmadang, to compete in such events as Poomse, creative Poomse, free style break and self defense.  

The finals for the Sangrok family did not eventuate in gold, with Henrik coming fourth. However, both Henrik and Adam were first against the international students and have made the Sangrok family proud.

Regards
Master Chang

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero